GC in the middle of nowhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in an Autozone this weekend in a small town ( Watseka, pop. 5700 ) in east central Illinois. To my amazement, there on the shelf I see 15 or 20 quarts of GC!

I'd given up on finding it again since all the stores in the larger towns in this area are back to the old made in USA yellow label crap.

I bought a few quarts of Motorcraft 5W-30 blend to use for the Auto Rx flush on one vehicle and I'm now trying to decide how much of the GC I want to go back for...

It won't be there. You just gave away your secret cache location. Thousands of GC seekers lurk in the background all day long 24/7 looking for a post just like yours.

When you go back ..it will all be gone
frown.gif

I've got my AZ stash site ..and I won't tell. I don't care what they do to me
twak.gif

grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:
It won't be there. You just gave away your secret cache location. Thousands of GC seekers lurk in the background all day long 24/7 looking for a post just like yours.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

When you go back ..it will all be gone
frown.gif

I've got my AZ stash site ..and I won't tell. I don't care what they do to me
twak.gif

grin.gif

They are watching.....and the report from my chopper says there is a line getting into the parking lot

PS I am VERY INTERESTED in hearing from the first person to get an M050 batch number to find out the origin statement on the bottle

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:
Sorry M042xxxxx here
frown.gif

Gary,

I suspect it will be a few weeks (months?) before we see the 2005 batches. Here's hoping they still say "Gemacht in Deutschland."
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back