GC back on shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a local Auto Zone today to see if they had been given permission to sell the GC that they took off the shelf the other day. The manager told me that they were told to put the GC and the Mobil 1 oil that they took off the shelf back on and at regular price. Anyone else had this happen?

Yes!
banghead.gif

Yes I had found A couple of the big plastic containers with many many quarts of the 0w30 and 40 M1 that I had been finding for 2 bucks and it was back to regular price... bummer I didn't find that stash sooner. Oh and GC was back on the shelf.

Do you think perhaps with all the calls and E-mails that Auto Zone received about the GC and Mobil 1 0W30 that they decided the sales just might pick up on these oils and to keep them around for a while?

I would LIKE to think that, but I just not sure how much of an impact we at BITOG make considering the larger universe of oil and auto parts buyers. Maybe some day we will somehow find out just how much of an influence we did have.
cheers.gif

Ah yes...all is right once again...while I would love to have gotten some GC at $1 or $2, solid indication of long-term availability is the much better option...now if we could just create a blip on the Castrol Corporate Sales Radar (CCSR) so they would start thinking, you know this Euro oil was a great idea...I am glad the Elves thought of it! (you knew I would work that in somehwere).
cheers.gif

They haven't pulled the GC at any stores around here. All stores seem to be discontinuing M1 0w20 and 0w30. Many are dropping 0w40 also.

[ February 27, 2005, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: ebaker ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back