Amsoil Direct Jobber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say thanks to all those that have ordered from me in the last 3 months. On April 30th I qualified the 3rd consecutive month for Direct Jobber.

I now get to keep this title for an entire year until I have to requalify. Of coarse I don't expect to just lay down for the next year I'm planning on moving on up to even higher levels. I actually might be able to start doing this full time.

I'm hoping this Direct Jobber is only a sign of good things to come, I now hope to provide even better customer service as well as gain even more knowlegde about products, applications, and service.

Thanks Again,

Michael Sparks-Amsoil Direct Jobber.

You wouldn't had achieve this if Amsoil wasn't a quality synthetic oil. Their products are first rate. Keep the good work...Hope the best for you
grin.gif

Congratulations!

Direct Jobber status is no easy feat by any means. Keep up the good work.

How long have you been at it?

How are you liking that new truck? It would be interesting to see some oil analysis reports on it as time goes on.

cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by JD Green:
Congratulations!

Direct Jobber status is no easy feat by any means. Keep up the good work.

How long have you been at it?

cheers.gif

I became a dealer November of 1999. After 2 months of reading the manual I actually went out and got my first account Jan 2000.

Though I kind of took a break from 2001-2003 when i moved to Virginia. I still did some stuff mostly online, but now I'm doing a lot more.

quote:

Originally posted by Don Stefanik:
Becoming Direct Jobber proves you worked hard!!
Congratulations.

Thanks, Though I'm sure you have your work cut out for you too.

I didn't see many Canadian Dealers up in Superior. Must be a hard sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back