Amsoil Prices From Pablo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generically my prices are 10% off suggested retail on case quantities.

Smaller quantities - it is best to buy direct from Amsoil at 800-956-5695 and tell them 515729 (my number) sent you.

If you buy $100 or so it always makes sense to become a preferred customer.

If you order direct from Amsoil and tell them 515729 (Paul Seminara) sent you - I will refund your shipping cost 100%.

Thanks. If you have questions my cell # is 360-319-1721.

Just a reminder if you decide to become a preferred customer, be sure to use 515729 so I get credit for signing you up - if you don't tell them my magic number some other random yaahoo will get credit - and that means less money for me to support BiTOG~

Fellows - the shipping refund deal seems to be working great - thanks to you folks who have taken advantage of me
pat.gif
.....er of the deal!

cheers.gif
patriot.gif

Saber

I have too much inventory*. Retail is $8.00 - a bottle will last the average homeowner with a chain saw and weed whacker a good long time.

*not normally a problem, but I don't want to move it with job forced family move.

Make me an offer! SABER SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Crashbox:
Moving from Lynden, Pablo? So sorry to hear.

I do have a couple of two-stroke items around that could use AMSOIL Saber...
--------------------
"Can I use motor oil in my engine? I can't find 'Engine Oil' anywhere!"

Alex

grin.gif
 -

Please folks for the remainder of the month use PM via BiTOG to communicate during the week days as I live at my workplace until Sept 6.

I am "home" only on weekends until we move to our new house and settle in. Basically I have no good access to private email currently.

Thanks and sorry for the hassle.
patriot.gif
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back