Goodyear TripleTred are excellent tires!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased a set of Goodyear TripleTred Tires, replacing my Blizzak w-15's. My tire size is 185/70R14. All I can say is that these tires are amazing!

First of all I am so impressed with the quietness of the tires. Second is the superb cornering..these tires stick to the ground! I do not have ABS but I feel comfortable making quick stops on these. Third is it's wet weather performance...I drove 1000 miles though hills, tight corners and heavy rain and I felt like it will never slip. I had my cruise control set @ 80mph and I didn't have to slow down on curves with at least an inch of water cause it felt like i was driving on very sticky road!

Best tires I've ever purchased! I can't wait to see how great it performs in the winter (of course nothing will beat real winter tires)

quote:

Originally posted by 626LX2.0LATX1998:
I just purchased a set of Goodyear TripleTred Tires, replacing my Blizzak w-15's. My tire size is 185/70R14. All I can say is that these tires are amazing!

First of all I am so impressed with the quietness of the tires. Second is the superb cornering..these tires stick to the ground! I do not have ABS but I feel comfortable making quick stops on these. Third is it's wet weather performance...I drove 1000 miles though hills, tight corners and heavy rain and I felt like it will never slip. I had my cruise control set @ 80mph and I didn't have to slow down on curves with at least an inch of water cause it felt like i was driving on very sticky road!

Best tires I've ever purchased! I can't wait to see how great it performs in the winter (of course nothing will beat real winter tires)

As you can see by my thread I have a set on order from Tire Rack.
Should be on the car by saturday.

The Blizzack ws-15's are garbage on anything but snow/ice and especially at temps above 45F and in the wet.

Congrats on your new set I have heard great things about them, however you could have placed the cheapest tires on and likely had better results in the warm weather if in fact your prior tires were ws-15's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back