ANYONE RUNNING TOYO OPEN COUNTRY T/A TIRES

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just bought a set of Toyo Open Country T/A tires for my wife's 04 Trailblazer 4x4. Anyone run these tires for anytime, I read some reviews and they seemed all over the place some people got 50,000 + miles while others said they where wore out in 20,000 miles, most agreed they performed well. I found these surveys with some saying they lost up to 2-3 MPG with these tires. Is there any of you with any experience with these tires. Thanks

My wifes 99' Blazer has them. Shes got about 25K on them and the look like they'll get to 50K with no problems. We live in the NW and get alot of rain,they offer great all season traction.

When my 2500HD needs new tires,I'll be getting a set of the Toyos.

When looking at reviews of tires pay attention to the vehicle, and disregard reviews of life on lighter vehicles. As I recall a number of complaints about life on the Open Country ATs were from 3/4 and 1 ton diesel trucks.

Thanks for the input, 1sttruck, I agree with you on your points, some others I need to think about is did these people keep tires rotated and were tire presures correct keeping tires at auto manuf. presures is to low for our tires 35 PSI was recommended, not to mention driving styles. I talked to the manager at Les Schabb and he said he sees 40,000-50,000 miles on these tires as a rule. We are in Nevada and alot of snow right now and these tires are great in snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back