two batteries walk into a bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Bob Woods:
bad boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly, get some now.

eli the ice man

..........., for gold or silver

Air Force Tech School, Lowrey AFB 1961

geez, that sounds like a long time ago.

A girl electron says to the boy positron, "Are you are positive about that?"

An electron is swirling around a Fusion reactor, and says to the plasma, "How about we go around and around tonight?," to which the Plasma responds, "Not tonight, I may have pinched something."

Sorry, what was the current topic???

well, i know it's here somewhere, but i'll post again:

two atoms were walking down the street when one said "hey, i just lost an electron."

the second asks "are you sure?"

the first replies "i'm positive."
grin.gif

This just in on the cable..

"CAPS OFF TO YOU!"

Another battery just had soda, he was driving. Cleaned him up good.

Re volt ing . Without too much resistance the Energizer Bunny was admitted into rehab today for an addiction to the popular under ground drug that goes by the street name of Copper Top. Copper Top works on the Alkaline Manganese receptors of the brain, falsely giving the user a sense of unlimited energy, while removing all negative thoughts. Unfortunately, the effects are short lived, and irrepairable cell damage occurs with extended use. Bunny's addiction was discovered when he tried to increase the effects of Copper Top by exposing the chemical to electrical stimulation, causing an explosion, and burning a good percentage of his face. Medical personell expect a full recovery.

Because of the RESISTANCE here I am going to SHORT this and CONDENSE my fear as I reverse our POLARITY.

i'm glad we have this receptacle in which to fuse our comaraderie. as we are all travelers to this hallowed ground, pilgrims if you will, the company we keep will strengthen us on our parallel paths.

may your route be circuitous. may you be a conduit for the current that flows through us all. may you be a fixture among mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back