Got Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

So I decide to leave the old lawn mower out at the hunting lease, putting it out to pasture, so to speak.

Wife asks me to pick up a new mower during lunch today, so I do.

I get home and she comes out while I'm unboxing it and getting it ready to mow. I mention the tag on the oil fill cap and say, "they ship these things without oil in them."

She asks, "Do you have any oil?"

Buwhahahaha!

More importantly, "Did you have the right oil?????"
dunno.gif

Yea, I my wife only knew how much oil, oil filters, air filters, auto light bulbs, antifreeze, tubing, test equip, ect.....I had around here, she would have them come take me away!!

quote:

Yea, I my wife only knew how much oil, oil filters, air filters, auto light bulbs, antifreeze, tubing, test equip, ect.....I had around here, she would have them come take me away!!

Yes, but you are in good company here at BITOG.

That means we've already been institutionalized? That sure explains why I get sleepy after having the pudding!
shocked.gif

quote:

Yes, but you are in good company here at BITOG. We are your friends, we know what you are going through, we feel your pain, we feel your excitement at drain time, we can spot your type at Wallyworld's automotive section.
freak2.gif
Be brave and above all, don't let your wife know about your obsession or stash of oil! She will think you love your oil more than her! Put on the facade if necessary.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back