the doctor's office

Status
Not open for further replies.
An 86 year old man walked into a crowded doctor's office.

As he approached the desk, the receptionist said, "Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

"There's something wrong with my ****," he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, "You shouldn't come into a crowded office and say things like that."

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you," he said.

The receptionist replied, "You've obviously caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the doctor in private."

The man replied, "You shouldn't ask people things in a room full of others, if the answer could embarrass anyone."

The man walked out, waited several minutes and then re-entered. The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my ear," he stated.

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?"

"I can't **** out of it," the man replied.

offtopic.gif

we had turns in the turn six (track map) .

outside of the early crash-a-thon, it was unbelievable. we had fantastic seats. the race was pretty competitive until schumacher took over around lap 50. sato had a good showing for bar honda. no one from my underdog team of sauber petronas finished, but hey, still a great race. i've already renewed my tix for 2005. i think next year i'm going to go to all 4 days.

i had to drive back to michigan on sunday after the race, but if you renewed your tix for next year they would let you drive the course on monday from 4~8. might have to take an extra vacation day for that...

Awesome! It was a good race mostly. But how about them waiting until he had driven nearly 3/4 of the race and from last to second nonetheless, to black flag JPM. What a crock. He was only a second or two late from leaving the grid anyway. Like they didn't know immediately.
rolleyes.gif
mad.gif

And leaving Ralf sitting in the car forever.

To me, the race was a disgraceful performance by the FIA.

I'm still going to have to make it out there one of these years.
burnout.gif

Yeah I did hear that explanation, I'm just admittidly biased. I'm sure if it happened to one of the Sauber drivers, you'd feel the same.
wink.gif

Still doesn't excuse time to get to Ralf. The cars are already on caution...They should have just drove around and drove oposite track direction to get to him immediately. At least drive through the grass and cut through the track! You don't have to follow the same rules as the drivers you idiots, espectially when you are trying to save someones life! If this is not acceptable
rolleyes.gif
they need more entrances to the track then...

offtopic.gif

i think fia will improve the situation. from where we were sitting, you couldn't really tell what was going on at that point in the track (ralf's). the ambulance came past us and it was moving quite slowly.

i feel for jpm. he certainly got hosed. and he'd put on a fabulous race in a back-up car as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back