Ways to Worry Your Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Talk about having to "hide the body" while pretending to be asleep.

2.Listen to radio static and get angry if your interrupted.

3.Whenever your roommate comes into the room,smile mischievously and giggle to your self.

4.Tell your roommate that someone called and said it was urgent,but you cant remember who it was.

5.Tie a noose around a stuffed animal and hang it from your ceiling.Whenever you walk by it,mutter,"I warned you."

11.Go to the barber shop and get some hair clippings.Put them on your roommate's pillow while he/she is asleep.Keep a pair of scissors by your bed and snicker at your roommate every morning.

12.Buy some knives.Sharpen them every night.While doing do,look at your roommate and mutter,"I get another one...."

13.Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room.Keep one pencil on the other side of the room.Laugh at the pencil.

14.Scatter stuffed animals around the room.Put party hats on them.Play loud music.When your roommate walks in,turn off the music,take off the party hats,put away the stuffed animals,and say,"Well,it was fun while it lasted."

15.Leave notes on your roommates bed that say thinks like,"I know what you did" and "Don't think you can fool me."

16.Ask your roommate if Bob,your invisible friend can spend the night.

17.Ask your roommate if he/she can turn down the music.Explain that Bob has a headache.

18.When you leave the room,put on a screen saver that says "I'm watching you."

19.Get a video camera and tape an empty shower stall.When your roommate goes to take a shower,put the tape in your VCR,hit play and call in all of your friends.When your roommate returns,everyone should just laugh and point at both the TV and your roommate.

20.Write letters to yourself from famous people.Mail them to yourself.

Edited for spelling by motorguy222

[ June 18, 2004, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: motorguy222 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back