10 Things to do at the local Wal-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Set all of the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
2.Tell an employee in an official tone,"I think we have a code 3 in Housewares",and see what happens.
3.Ride a display bicycle through the store;claim you're taking it for a test drive.
4.Play with the calculators so that they all say "hello" upside down.
5.When someone asks if you need help,begin to cry and ask,"Why wont you people just leave me alone"?
6.Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
7.During announcements over the PA,assume the fetal position and scream,"No,no!Its those voices again!"
8.Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax.
9.If the store has a food court,buy a soft drink;explain that you dont get out much and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
10."Re-Alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.

Good Stuff!!!!!!
lol.gif

lol.gif

don't forget the things I've actually seen people do.

1. Leave frozen chicken on the oil shelf.
2. Crank the car stereos up all the way, then when yelled at, say your testing them out.
3. Arange the boat letters to say "bob is gay", honk an air horn and run away.
dunno.gif

4. Bring in a car that won't start and has no brakes and wonder why they won't change the oil.
And the weirdest on of all:
5. Buy Supertech oil, but pay extra for a Fram filter.

-T

T-Keith, I take it you used to work there?

5. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask; "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

I'm often in nice pants, dress shirt & tie and people assume I'm working there. They walk up to me and start asking where things are, etc ... Instead of telling them I am not an employee, I need to start sending them to the wrong end of the store.
wink.gif

Let's hope they think I'm a/the manager.
rolleyes.gif

I've tidy'd up the oil section on occasion. Just an anal thing I feel the need to do now and then ... especially if I'm killing time.
wink.gif

--- Bror Jace

quote:

Originally posted by Bror Jace:
I'm often in nice pants, dress shirt & tie and people assume I'm working there. They walk up to me and start asking where things are, etc ... Instead of telling them I am not an employee, I need to start sending them to the wrong end of the store.
wink.gif
--- Bror Jace

Last time I was in a wally world (>5 years ago), I was wearing grubby 'work in the yard' clothes, and I felt overdressed!

Dave

quote:

Pablo, picking up chicks at Wally World? Geez, sounds like you have a low self-esteem problem.

Quite the opposite. If you can do it at Wally world then you can do it anywhere!!!
cheers.gif

Seriously, check out the hotties in cosmetics....bag the food area, short cut over to the oil corner then hit the shoe section, which should take you right by the underwear area...you can make it 4 hour round trip....
lol.gif

I think you can page on their phones with #96. Can't remember 96? Pound-W-M!
smile.gif
I hear a blue light special!
grin.gif

Note: They can kick you out for good for this, so be discreet.

" ... check out the hotties in cosmetics ... bag the food area, short cut over to the oil corner then hit the shoe section, which should take you right by the underwear area ..."

pat.gif
I've been spending all my time in the automotive section. No wonder I'm spotting nuthin' but diesel d***s.
rolleyes.gif

wink.gif

--- Bror Jace

[ June 20, 2004, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Bror Jace ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back