Don't Want Nun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two nuns, Sister Catherine and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Catherine. "What shall we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.

Sister Catherine switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns. "What shall I do now?" she shouts.

Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.

Sister Catherine turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Catherine. "Show him your cross," says Sister Helen. "Now you're talking," says Sister Catherine.

She opens the window and shouts, "Get the f_ _k off the car!!"

That was funny(having been taught by Nuns)but you're still going to burn in H*ll for it
grin.gif
!

Whimsey

quote:

Originally posted by tweeker43:
i'll save you a seat! our h3ll will probably involve doing oil changes without uoa!
cheers.gif

They way I've been going you're going to have to look a lot lower to find my seat
wink.gif
. BITOG's H*ll will be having to use SAE SA oil for 10,000 mile OCI's and getting UOA's to see your favorite engine deteriorate before your eyes
shocked.gif
. Or really cruel in my case is having Hillary as President
grin.gif

Whimsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back