German 0w30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's only two AutoZones in my area, and between the two of them all they had where 4 qts. Should I just use the American made 0w30 for the last quart or a different weight?

It's not the best idea to mix the oil as it isn't the same product as the U.S. 0/30 offering. If you aren't planning an oil analysis go ahead and add the other 0/30 or even another weight. The store isn't expecting more GC in the near future?

They didn't even know what I was talking about. To them 0w30 is 0w30. There's a couple of other AZ's around here, but they are in neighborhoods where I wouldn't feel safe without an M16.

Bring the m-16, get the GC!
wink.gif
grin.gif

quote:

There's a couple of other AZ's around here, but they are in neighborhoods where I wouldn't feel safe without an M16.

ive been to autozones in watts, inglewood, and south los angeles and never did i feel unsafe. i say just go to those autozones, the risk is worth it!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by anaik:
They didn't even know what I was talking about. To them 0w30 is 0w30. There's a couple of other AZ's around here, but they are in neighborhoods where I wouldn't feel safe without an M16.

Heck...you can pick up a 12 gauge scatter-gun over at Wally-World for around $100.
cheers.gif

Well, I went and got the 5th quart this morning. I went about 8AM. Put on some baggy pants that where almost falling off, and a baseball hat with the brim facing 90 degress to the right and nobody gave me a second look. Sucess.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back