G96 Brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got a chance to try G96 Gun Treatment (cleaner, preservative, and lubricant), and it really seemed to clean my gun quicker and better. It will probably replace my old standby Hoppes.

I would like to try the G96 Brand synthetic gun oil as well. Maybe the same store where I found the G96 Brand Gun Treatment will have the oil as well.

This G96 stuff seems pretty good.

I use it and love it. I has amazing anti rust properties. I still use Hoppes for my bore cleaner since my G96 is aerosol. but, once the bore is clean, I run a patch sprayed with G96 through to lube and protect. I'm pretty sure their all in one cleaner is synthetic, since it works well down below -50 F.

Darren

For an all-in-one product, G96 Gun Treatment is pretty decent. It's better, in my opinion, than CLP. Though I still recommend using separate lubes and solvents to get the best results.

Amsoil metal protector is about the best stuff to protect the metal and finish .I doesn't seem to gum up after a long period of time. I am not an Amsoil fan but Metal protector works.

G96 smells good too!
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back