343 SBF Twin Turbo - looking for oil suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes .any auto parts store or walmart . Delo 400 or Mobil 1300 or Shell Rotella IMO and others Delo is the best and out of the major brands . Talk to the engine builder "unless you did the engine then talk to your self". Call the turbo company.let us know good luck!

I would kind of take Amsoil information with a grain of salt the uoa's don't show a whole lot of difference in the wear numbers. Although amsoil is a real good oil.

well I just figured if it was on that list, it might be one of the better oils. Anyway, I picked up two gallons of Valvoline Premium Blue 15W 40 diesel oil. $9 a gallon isn't bad at all. I'll let you guys know if I end up testing the oil in the springtime and what the results are, thanks again for all the info!

I did a little digging online and found a couple charts on Amsoil's site. I'm going to look for any of these in the store that are on these charts, but it seems like the Rotella is at the bottom of the charts. Looks like the Amsoi, Mobil Delvac 1300, the Valvoline Premium Blue and the Chevron Delo 400 are very good diesel oils. I also went on some other sites, with turbocharged+gas setups and there are some people on there that highly recommend these diesel oils too. Thanks again.

-

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back