Renault F1 Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Just GREAT!

There was also a BMW V10, on BMW Motorsport site, that is nice and LOUD, too!
cheers.gif

That is seriously one of the coolest things I have ever seen or heard since Al Gore invented the internet! The sound is insane! That motor spins so fast that all ten fuel injectors look like they are just constantly on. Unreal.

I really enjoyed this video, but when I play it it is jerky and the sound cuts out in random spots. I have DSL, the latest Windows Media Player, and a pretty high-end video card. Is there a way to download this video to the hard drive so that I can view it without internet delays / video jerking / audio cut-out? Or is there a way to make my PC buffer more of the video?

Thanks for your help!

After it downloads and plays the first time, it should just play from your hard drive the second time. Just click "play" without exiting WMP. If it's still jerky then the problem lies in your computer and not your internet connection.

Hi olympic,
I thought it would download to the hard drive, too, but it didn't. I ran the video about 10 times without exiting WMP, and it was jerky every time in different spots. It was streaming over the Internet every time, because when I disabled my Internet connection WMP generated a warning that it could not play it because it didn't have access...arg!

Any further ideas would be appreciated!

Your WMP is not caching the file so it downloads a new version each time. I'm just guessing here but check the following on your machine:

In IE: tools>>internet options>>"General" tab, click on "settings" in the Temporary Internet Files section. Click on "automatically" below "Check for newer versions of stored pages"

In WMP:
-click on the little downward pointing arrow in the top right corner next to the minimize button.
-select "tools"
-select "options"
-select the Privacy tab
-check the box at the bottom next to "Save file and URL history in player".

Thanks, olympic! All of my settings were already set-up as you specified, but I changed the buffering from "default buffering" to "20 seconds" and it ran fine every time. It still did not save it to my computer, though. Maybe a firewall issue...

Thanks again!

holy cow.... I love F1. Can I put one of those in my camaro? :-D

Did anyone else see the 70L/100km fuel economy at the end?

Google Calculator = 70 L/100km = 3.36020835 miles per gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back