_SP civi/crx, question for Solo2driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the final slew of stupid questions. I think I've finally come to the most logical decision as far as a car goes.

What backspacing is needed for a 13x9 on an 84-87 crx or civic?

What Backspacing is needed for a 13x9 on an 88-91 crx/civc, if it isn't the same?

I see the GC has only rear sleeves for the CRX/Civic of the older vintage. Do you have a suggestion of where I could aquire front coilovers or is this a really moronic question?

/moronic questions for now.

Basically my idea is this. I still have 1.5 years of school to go and need some sort of beater to get me through. I would buy whatever cheap civic/crx that seems reliable, even if it isn't the preferred and fastest version. It will do fine for local racing and get wonderful milage.

It will most likely be a rust bucket, so I will only do minimum things like shocks/springs, wheels and tires (and other easy to swap over parts). Once I'm able to buy a jive *** crx/civic of same year catagory I would swap the good race parts into that and then I'll use the rust bucket for a DD until it is dead and have a nearly rust free car that is ready to go nearly when I get it and will have the foundations to be not a bad car for nats shortly after.

PS. The beater prelude has just taken a turn for the worse.

[ November 09, 2004, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Thomas Pyrek ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back