Pro Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you ever used or looked into Pro Blend for Oil. It would be nice to know what's in this stuff? They make some impressive written claims re lower oil temperature. Anything?

Chris, are you sure you are not talking about proLong and not Pro blend! These ar very different products. I do not care for most sdditive at all, but I have seen Pro Blend do just what they claim.. I`m still not sure what is in it though, I do know there are no solids in it though, or chlorines.

Last time this was reviewed, it does have a form of a chlorinated olefin that is supposedly chemically inert......
where / what information do you have that indicates it does not have a chlorinated molecule of some sort?

quote:

Originally posted by davidc:
Last time this was reviewed, it does have a form of a chlorinated olefin that is supposedly chemically inert......
where / what information do you have that indicates it does not have a chlorinated molecule of some sort?

So David. What does chlorinated olefin content result in, as far as enhanced lubrication or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back