Teflon spray lube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have experience with "SuperLube" teflon spray lubricant?
I have been using it recently with great results.
It penetrates and loosens like WD40 but it leaves a real live teflon grease lube after the solvent dries.

If you're talking about GM product - I've used and really liked it. Nice cleaning action and protection film. Only one thing is bad about it - when used in the open environments like car door hinges it attracts a lot of dirt and dust in general. Not difficult to clean, but kind of annoying.

Regards,

not GM,
made by Synco Chemical Corp.- at super-lube.com
I don't believe in the benefit of oil additives but their grease and spray lube works so well that I am tempted to try the teflon motor oil additive and do a UOA on it after 4k miles.

yeah, i have some at the house now. yes, the synco product. you're gonna laugh, i used it on my christmas reindeer in front of my house. the kind where the head moves side to side. it was kinda rough sounding there for a while! we have had tons of rain with sleet at times as well. today we had snow flurries. i sprayed the pivot points with the synco super lube spray lube a little over a week ago. it's held up through this with flying colors. still quiet as a ....deer.
wink.gif
by the way i bought it at lowes home improvement store. it was on sale half off. around 3 bucks
wink.gif
if i remember right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back