Truck covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've come to the conclusion that I'm NOT going to build a carport next to my garage at the house. So, my 01 F150 Screw will be sitting outside throughout the Oklahoma seasons. With that in mind, I've pretty much decided to get a good quality truck cover and keep it covered as much as possible. I don't drive the truck everyday, pretty much on weekends. It's black and has a fiberglass lid.
Anyhow, have done some research and now need opinions. Seems like there are not a lot of good quality cover manufacturers out there. I have basically narrowed it down to two, the Noah or the Evolution brand. Both are made by Kimberley-Clark, who make just about anything. The Evolution doesn't repeal water as well but it's a lot thicker which will help out against small hail and stand up to the strong winds we constantly have here. On the other hand, Noah is lighter, repels better but offers less "ding" resistance.
Anyone have any experience with these brands? Or perhaps you know of another that I haven't come across yet. The truck will always stay outside and I wax it at least twice a year.

If you check out www.jcwhitney.com they have some truck covers there. They have the Noah and Evolution brands as well as Block it 300 and block it 200 models. The Block it 300 is pretty reasonably priced and, by what they say it does, seems like a good one. All of the car covers come under Wolf car covers brand. It should be on the front page when you log onto jc whitney, if it's not, you can do a search to find them. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back