s100 wax

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone tried this wax? i tried it and its very nice and easy to apply.

its only found in harley davidson dealers but for 15 bucks.

i detailed a mersades s600 v12 AMG, h2, lexas something, and a few other cars and it really gleeams. it helps me in my business cause its a good shine and fast to apply, leaves no powdery residue

its nice to claybar the car before hand though

The only wax I use. Nothing is easier to use and it does not stain trim. You can order it online from many places but the Harley dealers don't charge shipping. You should try the SEC for $10 at the Harley dealer. It is a great cleaner/polish to use after claying and before the S100 wax.

S100 is a great product and one of the best values out there. I have it in my detaling arsenal.

By the way, am I reading you right that you only clay and then apply S100 for those cars? What do you use to clean, polish and remove swirls?

ahh usually i dont have swirls but sometimes a nice polish or 3m rubbing compound medium cut.

just kidding, fine cut =) but i never get rid of em all.

s100 is good stuff,they also have a nice spray detailer wax for in between cleanup.There is a kit that some motorcyle shops carry,$40-$50 and it has a few of their products,check it out.

i just like how its easy to put on AND no white marks at all...

but u have to remove it pretty quickly from the paint, not letting it sit for max of 5 minutes or else it will be difficult to take it off.

i have 2 waterloo professional toolboxes that wernt easy on my wallet, i waxed it with s100 wax and MmmmMM its purty!

www.scottwax.com

s100 is the same as P21s wax. just in a different container. s100 is usually a lot less expensive than p21s.

I hear that one grand Blitz wax is also very nice.

s100 is a good wax to apply every month, but I feel its not a durable wax to use. Once you run out of s100(I used to have some), I would suggest trying meguiars #16 paste wax. This stuff has the same look with added depth compared to s100, and will have double the durability. S100 is a user friendly wax(wipe on and off), looks good, and can't be beat for the price, just not the best for durability. If your going to wax once a month, then Id say stick with the s100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back