really good inside car fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you would you all recommend on a good lasting fragrance for one's vehicle, brand, where to buy, and what fragrance?.....i would like to just get it at a local shop of some kind.

McDonald's french fries seem to work best in my car. Available locally almost everywhere. The fragrance doesn't seem to last very long (even with "super size") although my cardiologist keeps telling me that the other effects do.

www.kleen-ritecorp.com
gr_eek2.gif

Mike,

You might be on to something there. We could have fragrances like french fries, or squashed hamburger, or spilt milkshake, or even regurgitated KFC. The list is endless.
grin.gif

Dave

nothing beats white castles, prior or post digestion. bloomin' onion is a close second.

for real though, bath and bodyworks has a little ditty that plugs into your lighter with fragrance pads that make your car stink less for a couple of weeks or so.

depending upon your stink, of course.

Here are two of my favorite.......Fabric softner sheets work really well. I put one underneath each front seat. They last a good while and are not too strong and of course nothing beats Snuggles. Also, at pretty much any Kmart,Walmart,Grocery store they sell these air fresheners made by Glade that are made of glass and have these sented strips on them. I can't remember what they are called but they work really well and last at least a month. They are made for your house (hence the glass that acts as a stand) and not your car but I found them to be the most economical thing (next to using fabric softner sheets) since for the price, they last the longest than any hanging tree and is not so strong you feel like you are getting high of the stuff when you first use it.

I like the little cans that you put under the seat,you peel off the top like a can of cat food.Coconut and vanilla seem to last the longest and smell the best,available at most auto parts,target,etc.

I just use an unopened bar of soap under the seat.
Most have a good scent and last a while. Cheap too, depending. Then, when the scent dies down, use it in the house for washing.

Guys, guys, guys... what's with the lilac potpourri? A real man's car smells like burning rubber, gas, and toluene. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I applaud you, if you're secure enough in your manhood to subject your passengers to a fruity gummy bear smell.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Thats slick. Pun intended.
wink.gif

I find my homebrewed washer fluid makes an A1 fragrance. It's the isopropyl alcohol!

Since the heater valve started to go in my SAAB I've had a great coolant smell in the cabin. Kinda like warm syrup. yum

I go to "Bath & Body Works" and pick out whatever smells best. My Citrus Basil scent just ran out so time to go get a bottle of Ginger Lemon.

quote:

Originally posted by Mike242GT:
McDonald's french fries seem to work best in my car. Available locally almost everywhere. The fragrance doesn't seem to last very long (even with "super size") although my cardiologist keeps telling me that the other effects do.

You should try leaving a bag full of take out chinese food in your car overnight. Last summer I was out with a lady friend and we had chinese, didn't quite finish it, and when we got back to my place I tottally forgot that it was sitting on the floor in the back. The next day I went out to my car which was baking in the hot summer 95 degree sun and opened the door to a most unpleasant stench of chinese food. It reeked for over a week, and lingered quite a while after that.

Just put a little AutoRx on a cotton ball.

Then you can tell your women passengers its spring lamb lanolin scent and to your male passengers its engineer cleaner.

Both statements are kinda true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back