Replacement floor jack saddle

Of all the crap to lose during the moving, my floor jack saddle has come up missing. Weird I know.

I can't seem to locate one, cheap and no go locally(?)

Please help. 1" or 1-1/8" stem (hole in jack). Ideas?

Put a big bolt in the hole, make it bigger if needed, with a v slot ground in the head of the bolt ? Use a decent grade of bolt.

Maybe an auto or truck graveyard would have one inadvertently left in a vehicle, just a wild guess...

Seems to me that there was somewhere you could buy different-sized jack saddles but Googling didn't reveal anything to me. I thought it was JC Whitney but apparently a no-go...

Go to harbor freight in Everett. They have some square metal and rubber ones there.They are 9.95 If I remember correctly.

Here is a pic

-
web page

Go only to the Everett store.I saw them a couple of weeks ago. Don't go to the Southcenter or Tacoma store as they don't have them.

I'am throwing away a 2 1/2 ton floor jack that I had purchaced about 20 + years ago,(the hydrolic is shot), and it's not worth it for me to fix. I don't know if any of the parts will fit on your jack, but you are welcome to any of the parts free! Casters, Lift, Saddle etc. You pay the shipping and I'll tear it apart. We'll use the cheapest shipping possible. Anything can be modified. e-mail me(I'll post it then) with your address if your interested.

Back