Husky 345 or Stihl MS250?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pick up the phone and call them. it's much harder for a human to ignore you or loose you in the shuffle when you are actually talking to them. I have to talk to various tech support/salesmen on a daily basis at many different companies, I gave up on expecting anything from emails. On the phone I get instant answers.

I use the M1 2t racing synthetic (MX2t) at 32 to 1 in my husky, it runs great.

Try a Stihl full chisel chain. You will not believe how much better it is than that junky Husky chain. Which, by the way, is made by Oregon!

Chris

Storm damage cleaned up like a charm, if the Stihl full chisel chain is that much sweeter I can't imagine how fast this baby will cut, because it was **** fast already. First start was a little rough, but I started her up a day later for a little more trimming and it started on the second pull. Faster, and less vibration than the old Poulan and Stihl Wood Boss I had been borrowing from my dad, but they are quite old saws. So far I have no regrets for the price, $271 for the new saw, three chains total, a Husky ball cap & t-shirt. Not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back