Leaf Mulcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the years I've gone through 4 electric leaf blower/ mulcher units. The last one died last fall. So I'm a little tired of these combo units dying on me and fighting with the electric cord all over the yard.. So for father's day / birthday I received a Echo gas leaf blower. Which so far I really like. So now with the leaves about to fall from the tree's I was thinking about some inexpensive leaf mulcher that's free standing and catches the shredded leaves in a bag. LIke a Worx or Sun Joe brand. Does anyone have any experience with one of these and how well they work and durability?

I have a mulching mower and to some extent I mulch the leaves and leave it on the grass or place in the garden. But with the volume I get I bring most of it to the county compost site and then in the spring pick up what I need of fresh compost for the yard and garden.

I have an Echo blower/mulcher. Love it. Have had it for three years with no issues. Works great. Makes short work of cleaning up leaves around the flower beds and places they blow into that you can't take a mower to.

I tried the vac/mulch process but gave up a couple of years ago. Now I run the mulching mower over the yard. Works for the most part as long as I stay on the yard until the leaves stop falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back