Dumb question...oiling K&N cabin air filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed one on my Cruze diesel. I like the fact that I can clean it and reuse it. My cabin filters get dirty fast here in eastern NC. Over time this will save me $$$. Not like it is as critical as an engine air filter and as long as it keeps the major [censored] out and dust I'm fine with it.

Originally Posted By: Rat407
I installed one on my Cruze diesel. I like the fact that I can clean it and reuse it. My cabin filters get dirty fast here in eastern NC. Over time this will save me $$$. Not like it is as critical as an engine air filter and as long as it keeps the major [censored] out and dust I'm fine with it.

LOL when your lungs give you a bad time from asthma or COPD you can just apply for your life time warranty!

Last edited:
I love my K&N cabin filter in my 2012 Honda Civic. Just take some dawn soap and warm water, clean it up and rinse it good then let it dry. It should work just fine again. I use the K&N cabin filter spray on mine but you don't really need it. I would get the oil off the filter asap just to be safe. I clean my cabin filter about one time every 4 months.

I have a K&N on my Honda. I just clean it with soap and water and spray the K&N CABIN FILTER spray on it. OP just clean it good with dawn soap and warm water and that should remove your oil from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back