BITOG VOA Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by 59 Vetteman:
Click on this link to see a list of VOA's that we have in it so far. We will add to it as we get them.

BITOG VOA Library

The Redline listed as 10w-30 is really 10w-40.
grin.gif

This is a great feature, thanks for adding it.

One question, though, why are there no data for Amsoil products?

Thanks .....

quote:

Originally posted by Stinky Peterson:
We only have one recent Amsoil sample of 15W40 on file. It should be visible soon. You can send me some others if you want.

I recently posted Amsoil Series 2000 0 W 30 VOA data.

The Schaeffer 5-30 and the Rotella 15-40 appear to be the same analysis.

Was hoping to see some comments with each.... some of us are number dummies reading these.... maybe in the future???

After the report opens, place your mouse/arrow in the lower right hand corner, and an expansion symbol wil pop up in 2 seconds. Click on it and it will expand, then you will be able to read it.

smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by 59 Vetteman:
After the report opens, place your mouse/arrow in the lower right hand corner, and an expansion symbol wil pop up in 2 seconds. Click on it and it will expand, then you will be able to read it.

smile.gif

Thank you, sir.

The Schaeffer 5-30 and the Rotella 15-40 appear to be the same analysis.
==============================================

I see that's been fixed without any acknowledgement.

Probably done by the German Castrol elves who know their product far outshines the competition and welcome comparisons on public forums (Pscholte where are you?).

quote:

Originally posted by buster:
This is great. Nice work guys.
cheers.gif
Is the RL sample a recent one?

It was done on 2/28/05. The dates are on the left side at the begining of the analysis line.
We have about 30 more to post, but time has been a limiting factor. wwillson, one of our Moderators keeps this up, and also hosts it. So the Thanks go to him.

smile.gif

[ March 16, 2005, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

quote:

Originally posted by ebaker:
This thread needs to be stickied.

Definitely, thought I assumed they have a link on the main page (which incidentally I rarely go to, so it would be nice stickied here).

Our moderator, wwilson just added the STP 4 Cycle oil treatment and a few other oils to the library.

After looking over these posts the particle counts are very good on the Amsoil .I might have to ask for forgiveness. Does Mobil seen the worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back