Mobil 1 Official oil for S&S MC

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey scott, have ya seen the 1200 roadster in the racing orange/black? kinda reminds me a little of the racing bikes back in the day. we have a member in our mc that owns victory 8 ball. very nice running bike, seems like victorys version of a night train..except several thou less. performance wise, given both bikes are stock, hands down to the 8 ball. the vegas and hammer, plus the ness models are quite nice too. they also have a touring bike, while looking kinda squareish, is probably a reliable scooter.

Penzdude - yes! Love that bike.
Vegas is also a winner.
Lots of hardcore H-Ders tend to snub their noses at the Sporty's and call 'em girls bikes, but I happen to love the styling and think they truly represent the good old days of pure styling.

All good to me. Not a snob about cars or bikes - I love it all and wish I had the time to spend on it like I used to.

Scott

yeah, alot don't seem to realize there were no fatboys, ultra classics, dueces and the like. the dynas and sporties were the word. i am currently old schooling my sporty,,18"flanders apes, avon venom gangsta 2" whitewalls, le pera tractor spring seat in the works. the bike has vance and hines, stage 1 kit, forward controls, air foil pegs and shifter, engine guards w/ hwy pegs, and a tall sissy bar on the back, al la bobber style..tons of extra chrome addys as well. be reliable as all heck. just ordered some rev tech super 8 wires in blue, to match the bike as well. getting ready to get the sac lever streamers to match as well. i swear, it's a sickness...

i have to get my wifes friend to school us in the digital camera we got..two yrs ago! lol. the avon whitewalls get ordered tomorrow! i will defi post some pics of the bike when through though..i also have the standard 2 up seat with a shorter backrest/sissybar/luggage rack, all quick detach, for when the wife wants to go for a spin. as of right now, the bike has a hd solo seat. the le pera is cool, but ya have to get the mounting kit, and springs seperate. the bike is luxury blue diamond ice? pearl? two tone, with electric blue pinstriping. the le pera is a blue metalflake that matches the pinstriping. by the dang time i finish the bike, i prolly could have bought a ultra classic! lol, ride safe

Guys, my first Harley was a Sportster 883xl and it was a blast. The dealer i frequent has an orange & black 1200r which looks like its ready to moto cross as well as ride on the street. But the black & white 1200r is really my favorite color. If you guys want to see a really cool bike look at the Indian Scout...way cool old retro looking bike.

So many bikes ...so little time.

>I love many of the motorcycles out there. I'm certainly not brainwashed into thinking there is "none other"

Settle down......., I like all bikes and own several been riding for 35 years, just throwing out some fodder for the Harley bashers. I certainly would not confuse a metric scoot for a HD though,
but then again I own four vintage HD's and three vintage Indians. Its all good get into the wind whatever way you can.
smile.gif

[ March 21, 2006, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: tmf2 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back