CLEAN UP OIL FOR 2 Cycle MCycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in marketing in the oil industry. I've seen some new lube technology that takes really dirty 2 Cycle engines parts and restores them to virtually new condition (of course not adding worn metal back!). It also adds significant performance back by reducing friction and increasing power. Certainly, these are great benefits. I would like to get your view(s) on what is more important so that you might use this. It will come out hopefully! from a couple of major OEM and oil marketers.

Drop me a quick reply with your letter or letters:

a) Restore my 2T engine's performance
b) Increase horsepower
c) Extend the life of the engine
d) Cleaner has to be better
e) Saves fuel
f) Reduces smoke

I am trying to figure out how I can bring this out to everyone and customize it to meet your needs. It really seems to work on all 2 Cycle engines, size independent, OEM independent...so pretty general just has to be 2 Cycle. SO YOU can help design this product...

I wanted to do this with a poll, but that is disabled. Drop me a quick reply and I'll count your opinion. THANKS FOR PARTICPATING in this new way of designing lubes...
cheers.gif

Being a 2 cycle enthusiest, I would neve use such a product.

If I have a loss of HP, it is due to wear. The eng gap in my ring(s) has opened up and allowed compression to be lessened,and/or I have wall/ring damage allowing blow-by, hense a loss of HP.
No fluid will help with those issues.
UNLESS it is the lubricant that is pre-mixed.
A good full synthetic oil with good add pack like say Mobil1 MX2T, will keep my power valves clean, a minimum of carbon buildup on the crown of the piston, and provides great protection from wear.

This may be a great product for someone using Golden Spectro and has their carburation jetting way too rich, and looking for a miricle fluid to take the place of a top end rebuild.
But not for the performance 2stroker.

I take acception to the first claim:
Restores my 2T engine's performance.
I call BS on that one and find it hard to go further.

Jaybird,
Thanks for the input. I am closing this until further details on any such product are available and then we can discuss specifics.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back