Who mfgrs Polaris gold syn 2 cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid a king's ransom (32 USD) for a gallon at the dealer, but I use about a quart a year so it's hardly a big deal. Anybody know who the supplier is?

Just a wild guess by me from the above post. I did a search of the msds for that oil and thats what I came up with. They look like a specialty oil company that might make custom oils, like recycled engine oil for the goverment.

I was told by someone at north coast that they blended the polaris blue oil for a few years. Same guy told me it works on a low bid contract basis so suppliers may change or be different across a product line.

Thanks
first time I've used syn in a 2 cycle
it smells up the garage less on cold starts which makes my wife happy so money well spent........
worshippy.gif

Why did you buy a whole gallon if you only use a quart a year? I'd be concerned down the road putting 3-4 year old oil from an opened container in my stuff
confused.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Vstrom:
Why did you buy a whole gallon if you only use a quart a year? I'd be concerned down the road putting 3-4 year old oil from an opened container in my stuff
confused.gif

If it's syn, it shouldn't react much if the container is kept capped, should it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back