Silkolene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bite the bullet. Does anyone know where it is available in Southern California? Preferrably near the L.A. area. We have this HUGE, and I mean HUGE dealership just down the street (they sell Ducati, KTM, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, and some various used...) but they don't carry Silkolene!

I figure at my next oil change, I'll have just enough saved up to actually buy the stuff without feeling miserable about it.

Hi,
this product is made via FUCHS one of the oldest players in the synthetic lubricant field

In the 1930's they had already been exposed to what we know today as the "modern" ester synthetic oils

Regards

If you fancy a trip down I5, Rocket Motorcycles, our friendly neighborhood Triumph and KTM dealer in San Diego, was selling 4 litre jugs of Silkolene for $38.

I hear Silkolene is killer stuff! I'm going to buy it and use it in my 498cc, liquid cooled, parallel twin bike and I'll post a UOA at 2500 miles. Expect to see it in the summer...

The Silkolene shouldn't be hard to find in LA. Just call a few more dealers. The local bike dealer here sells it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back