AGIP Racing 4T 20-50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of you guys using this Ester based oil these days ? A nice alternative to the Motul I picked up a case to try this year and with the Ducati approval it should have hi-levels of anti-wear . With the heavy Yoshimura Valve Springs I'm using I need all of it I can get
smile.gif

I thought about the Motorex 15w-50 but then said naaahhhh this stuffs made by the Formula 1 Kings
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by CETME:
Ducati? ValveSprings? isnt that an oxymoron?

I have an extra set I'll sell you . You get free set caged needle mufflers bearings and they are already nitrided and balanced to + - 1 gram , Only one needed for a four into one exhaust unlike the knockoffs of these fine originals . The Yoshimura Suzuki GSXR part numbered valve springs are guaranteed to fit in any Ducati.............

Tankbag
tongue.gif

Seriously

The Desmondromic valving of the Ducati is tough on lube . The dry clutch the Ducati uses allows for a highly friction modified oil to be used .

My valve springs have open pressure approaching that of the usual dual valve springs used with a flat tappet solid lifter cam in the small Chevy's and I'm not using an overhead oiler .

Hope this helps .
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back