Best 2 Stroke Injection Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic pretty much says it all - im looking for a clean burning, low smoke, synthetic 2-stroke injection oil.

I will be using this in my 01 Arctic-Cat ZRT 600 with powervalves, and my 99 Arctic-Cat ZRT 600 which doesnt have powervalves.

Mobil MX2T interests me, but their packaging says its for pre-mix. I emailed their engineers, but never got a reply.

Ideas?

The new Amsoil Interceptor two stroke oil burns very clean from the snowmobile fleet test results I've seen (they're on the Amsoil website), but I honestly haven't had the chance to test it yet. It's their preferred oil for sleds with exhaust power valves and contains even higher detergency than their Series 2000, two stroke ....It's also about $5.00 less per gallon than the S2000 racing oil.

I'd go the preferred customer route if you decide to run Amsoil in your sled and you do lots of riding. That will save you about $6.00-$8.00/gallon on the Interceptor oil, depending on local retail prices. Yes - that's how much of a markup there is on most of the high end, synthetic two stroke oils you buy at the retail level ....

"Blano" sent me a photo of a combustion chamber from a snowmobile running the Mobil MX2T, two stroke, and it was very clean. So I can recommend that stuff as well...

Tooslick
www.lubedealer.com/Dixie_Synthetics

You can run MX2T in a injection sytem just fine as its viscosity isnt too thick and it uses a dilluant. George Morrision of AvLube clued me in to using it in injection sytems. FWIW it is much more fluid at low temps than most tcw3, dino based sled oils

I use MX2t in my RZ350 injector system with excellent results. It has the added benefit of being an excellent oil. actually one of the very best.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back