BELRAY is the Absolute Best OIL for Motorcycles Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using their fork oil. It seems OK. Time will tell when I do a rebuild in November.

Their motor oil should be OK too.

Redline is cheaper and gives me good results so that's what I use.

I don't use their 2 stroke motor oil. I have in the past. But the rest of there oils are ok. And I like their foam air filter oil alot.

When I was in the motorcycle business, we used Belray with good success in all areas of application. Generally speaking ..GOOD STUFF.

quote:

Originally posted by R1Rider:
Anyone test the best?

dunno about the oil, but I use the general purpose spray on exposed moving parts (brake cables, clutch stuff etc) and the chain lube on the atvs.

quote:

Anyone test the best?

What has that to do with Belray? Do you have any hard data to back it up?

Anyone test the best? What has that to do with Belray? Do you have any hard data to back it up?

No. I was being a smartbutt.
wink.gif

But Their adds in mags say their great.
wink.gif

I tend to prefer Motul over Belray. Motul uses 100% ester base while I believe Belray does not. Not entirely sure though...

[ July 24, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Mashuri ]

Dunno if it's the best, but it's always been good enough for me. Their products are uniformly good IMO. If you're doing any engine assembly try their assembly lube...

quote:

Originally posted by Ken2:
How does Belray compare to Harley oil? One of the Schaeffer tech guys told me that he dynoed a Harley on both Harley oil and Schaeffer's 20W-50, and got 1-1/2 more hp with Schaeffer's.

Ken

I'm not sure Harley even uses Harley oil. A friend was at the plant a few years ago and they were using bulk oil in drums from varied manufacturers to fill new engines...

How does Belray compare to Harley oil? One of the Schaeffer tech guys told me that he dynoed a Harley on both Harley oil and Schaeffer's 20W-50, and got 1-1/2 more hp with Schaeffer's.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back