Amsoil got the nod for the new bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 03 Ninja 250 a couple months back,heat cycled it a few times then put Castrol R in it the ran the you know what out of it until broke in which was about 300 miles. Then ran it on to 2k miles and have put the Amsoil High Performance 10/40 in it and said ,,good nuff.Always available and priced right for a good M/C oil.

It actually has been stolen from me by the Wifey but thats ok. She keeps my little toy clean for me and all I have to do is let her think it is her's,,what a guy
wink.gif

Now you have gone and done it. I was going to send you some 10W30 or 15W40 Lubriplate oil to use in that bike.

Dragboat and Amsoil in the same sentence is like vinegar and oil on a salad, just don't comprehend.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

[ January 27, 2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

59 Vetteman, Would that Lubriplate 15W-40 be the GPO Series that Lubriplate makes? I heard that is good stuff. I would like to do an analysis on it. mikeyoilnutt

Mikey,
That is the one. It is the only 15W40 I have seen from them so far.
I would like to see an analysis on it.

59 Vetteman, I wil see if I can get some 15W-40 GPO and post it on the virgin section of the site. A specialized bearing store carries Lubriplate products near me. mikeyoilnutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back