BITOG's irresistable siren song

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you know, I recently threw away my keys to BITOG. After contemplating several issues for a while, I realize I have to take the bad with the good. While accepting that concept is not easy for an idealistic freethinker like me, I see no reason to retreat and to leave all the fun and aggravation to everyone else. In the words of George Costanza , "I'M BACK, BABY!"
burnout.gif

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
As some of you know, I recently threw away my keys to BITOG. After contemplating several issues for a while, I realize I have to take the bad with the good. While accepting that concept is not easy for an idealistic freethinker like me, I see no reason to retreat and to leave all the fun and aggravation to everyone else. In the words of George Costanza , "I'M BACK, BABY!"
burnout.gif

Being a BITOGer is like getting herpies, you can't ever get it completely out of your system.
grin.gif

Now that your brief period of remission is over ...Welcome back.
patriot.gif

Thanks!

Are those herpies made with gooseberries?
wink.gif

By the way, I must thank the mystery moderator who played locksmith and made me a shiny new set of keys.

Come to think of it, Frank Costanza said that after taking up cooking after a 40-year hiatus. George may have used that same line after eating fresh fruit and becoming instantly aroused.
confused.gif

Oh yeah, I'd also like to thank Michael Wan Kenobi for his services that allowed me to return without having to create a new account.

quote:

Good to have you back. Actually, I didn't realize you were gone.

Do I know you?
tongue.gif

welcome home, it's been too long, we missed you.

(an old re-welcome phrase from the good days of the BDBB)

quote:

welcome home, it's been too long, we missed you

But I was gone for only 12 days! Throw something on the barbie in my name. Make sure it's not rollmops.
lol.gif

quote:

GROUCHO had to do double duty as resident cynic.

Groucho had to do overtime? I guess he had to type with both hands in order to keep up.

Too bad I can't be a sarcast. Or can we make that a legit noun? If not, I want to be a scoffer.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back