Snowing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty weird. Daggum crazy weather, that's about as weird as the tornadoes that came through Georgia back in January.
dunno.gif
Must be all this "Global Warming."

Snow?

I was in Bellingham tonight and it seemed a bit chilly. And taking advantage of the "cheap gas" at $3.07 gallon!

"It's Snowing down South", used to have a different meaning when I was a kid.
[It meant that your white fruit of the looms were showing!]

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
Global warming, it has to be global warming.

Actually weather extremes are a symptom of it. Lots of enery which moves bulk weather patterns. I remember reading an article in "Science Magazine" which predicted it 25 years ago.

With the global warming assumption being tossed on the table in the thread, comes the obligatory blaming everything on the U.S.

Then our President.

Blah blah blah. Let's stop the "feels good to feel bad" global-warming nonsense. This thread is about snow in late spring.

For those who believe in global warming, be glad you don't live in the U.P of Michigan or in northern Wisconsin, where it's not out of the question to snow in June. And September. Let's not forget the sweltering 87F high on June 1, 1948 in Ashland WI. There must have been global warming back then too, right??

quote:

Originally posted by ToyotaNSaturn:
With the global warming assumption being tossed on the table in the thread, comes the obligatory blaming everything on the U.S.

Calm down. Nobody said anything about the US being to blame. In denial yes, but not the only one to blame.

Everybody burns fossil fuels and burning more all the tme as evidenced by the rise in oil prices.

Wether has been odd here as well. Had to turn on the AC briefly early this month. Normally would not happen till June. Now it's cool. Just not normal.

Pablo,

Just dont try to make friends with the bears....you might suffer a bad fate and become bear droppings. I hear that happens sometimes.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back