Get your auto parts from...where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 sq. ft. isn't a lot of space. That's about enough room for a decent selection of fluids, filters and apperance stuff (wash supplies, waxes, etc) and that's about it. Still, hardware and department stores like Kmart, Walmart, and Sears have carried these things for years. I wonder why they didn't carry automotive stuff all along.

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
Now they can hire people who know nothing about cars.

Well that ought to work out perfect than cause they wont have to hire anybody new, they can just get some of their reps. who dont know anything about home improvement to run that department.

As they mentioned it's just oil and fuel additives. Walmart has them beat. Shoot, I can get that junk at "big lots".

My HD had all SOPUS products... pennzoil, rotella, and some brand of FI cleaner. IDK if they still do or not. And the pricing was lame.

quote:

Well that ought to work out perfect than cause they wont have to hire anybody new, they can just get some of their reps. who dont know anything about home improvement to run that department

I think I just hurt myself laughing.

I noticed my Home Depot has some auto fluids - Pennzoil and such.

Hah, the only auto related fluids the Home Despot in town carries is SAE 30 Troy-bilt oil for lawnmowers. I 'spose you could use it in a car if you really, really needed to...

Great, now the two people working in the store will have even more to do.
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back