Does anyone know the meaning of the term Porkchop sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've run into this on a couple of other message boards that I belong to.

It just appears to be a statement that is blurted out ..and has some "meaning" that is much broader in scope then it would appear. When I attempted to play along in the particular conversation (totally tongue in cheek), I got "He doesn't get it!! and this link.

language warning for those who might be offended

I still have no clue as to the extended implications of this recurring phrase.
confused.gif

Am I becoming aware of the "generation gap"??

Allow me to recommend a site that's saved me countless times:

www.urbandictionary.com

Basically, you ran into the latest internet fad. This is one of those goofy things that someone runs into, forwards to all their friends and eventually makes its way all over the net. If you've ever heard of the "Numa Numa" dance or "All your base are belong to us", it's the same thing. I wouldn't read too deeply into it if I were you. I guess this is similar to quoting lines from a movie. "I fert in your general direction" for example.

When my sister lived in Iowa there were cafes that served a deep fried breaded pork cutlet served on a hamburger bun like a hamburger. With fries or onion rings. A real grease meal.

quote:

Basically, you ran into the latest internet fad. This is one of those goofy things that someone runs into, forwards to all their friends and eventually makes its way all over the net. If you've ever heard of the "Numa Numa" dance or "All your base are belong to us", it's the same thing.

And lest we forget... Leeeeeroooooooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiins!!!!!

OMFG Gary Allan is teh sux0r!!!

perhaps it came from that gi-joe catroon spoof where the kids were cooking and they start the house on fire. a guy runs in and yells about it smelling good., like porkchop sandwhiches, then tells the kids, rather rudely to leave or they will die and they run out.

yep. that urban dictionary.com place just confirmed it for me. ill try and get the video for you guys to see. its quite funny, actually, its really funny.

here it is boys.
http://www.wandering.dynu.com/porkchopsandwich/porkchops/PorkChopSandwiches.mpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back