What's your favorite coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Greek coffee without sugar (lightly toasted beans, served in a small cup with a side of cold water). The Lebanese style (with cardamon) with medium sweetness is my second favorite.

kloppilt - Edited for spelling error

Robin's black in the morning.
Tim Hortons Dark roast during the day.

Finn "Finlander" Coffee at my summer cottage. Boil water in a coffee pot, add the coffee grinds right into the water. Continue to boil until desired color then remove off stove and pour one cup of ice cold water in slowly. The cold water pushes the coffee grounds right to the bottom of the pot.
...one strong muh fuh coffee. YUM!

no cream, no sugar...
...once you go black...You know..
smile.gif
!

A true French Roast is heaven for me. I also enjoy Italian/Espresso roast.

Melita is da bomb
grin.gif

Colombian Estate, Guatemalan Estate, or Jamacian Blue Mountain, depending on how rich I feel
biggthumbcoffe.gif

I like Arabica from Farmer's Brother (cheap stuff that 7 Eleven uses, and all I could afford) from work. A right blend between dark and mild, taste just right for me.

Just because you have taste buds, doesn't mean you're not a man!
lol.gif

Maxwell and Folgers, etc... probably "put hair on your chest" because they use cheaper robusta beans which have more caffiene (and less taste) than arabica beans.

BTW I don't know what my favorite is because I haven't gotten a good grinder yet. Blade junk makes it worse. Powder makes it bitter. Preground anything is no good. But have no choice for now.

For the money its hard to surpass Folgers gourmet surpreme. I'll respond for the vast numbers of
canada.gif
people. All Canadian truck drivers stop at the Tim Hortons near where I work so I guess they love Tim Hortons coffee.

quote:

Originally posted by drive it forever:
For the money its hard to surpass Flogers gourmet surpreme. I'll respond for the vast numbers of
canada.gif
people. All Canadian truck drivers stop at the Tim Hortons near where I work so I guess they love Tim Hortons.

It wouldn't have anything to do with the size of their parking lot, would it?

quote:

Originally posted by XS650:

quote:

Originally posted by drive it forever:
For the money its hard to surpass Flogers gourmet surpreme. I'll respond for the vast numbers of
canada.gif
people. All Canadian truck drivers stop at the Tim Hortons near where I work so I guess they love Tim Hortons.

It wouldn't have anything to do with the size of their parking lot, would it?

lol.gif

I like Starbucks but I've had amazing coffee at this place called Tequilla's in Philly. They use 2 oranges, 4 cinnamin sticks and sugar. You taste ZERO orange but it is by far the greatest coffee I've ever had. My brother in-law is a coffee nut and when he came up here from Texas and had this, he was very impressed by it. It's a Mexican recipe.

I like Starbucks Arabian Mocha Java, and Sumatra, as well as the new Rift Valley blend.
But the one that stick in my memory most pleasantly is a Japanese instant coffee called Blendy...

Favorite brand is Gevalia. All their coffee is fantastic. Favorite gourmet is Mocha Java and favorite flavored is Hazelnut.

Not a fan of Starbucks. I like dark roasted coffees like French Roast and such but they over cook it. Looses the character of the beans.

Best local coffee in St. Louis is Ronnoco. Good stuff!

I like 100% Kona. I can afford a cup about once every 5 years.

I don't buy expensive coffee out at coffee shops. I would rather make good coffee at home. I like Melitta Columbian. Our every day coffee is Maxwell House French Roast.

At least its better than Chase and Sanborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back