Is Helen ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to send her a PM for over 2 weeks and I have not heard anything. Did I miss where something happened to her? Im sorry if I did miss something. Thank you!

hr1940 (Member #16292)
Administrator
Registered On: 02/13/07 07:25 AM

She was online yesterday. Maybe she just doesn't like you. Has the message been read?

LOL I do not think she does not like me......we have messaged before and its been nothing but friendly. But thank you!

I am fine and I care for each and every member. I recently sprained my back trying to lift my fat little dog into the car (He weighs 76 pounds). He is the most stubborn dog I have ever had. My little ones think it is fun to run off. I live on a circle that is 1 mile around. They run out into the woods and back on the circle. When they are ready to come home they expect me to pick them up.

My doctors are discussing whether I should go to a pain management clinic or to a neurosurgery doctor that works on spine problems.

Thank each of you for caring. BITOG and the members are very important to me because they were a part of Tony's life.

Helen

Wishing you well and may you find comfort soon as I know how difficult it is to live with pain I still suffer from injuries sustained from an automobile accident. plus the aging processing doesn't help.

sincerely,

jc

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

...................................................................Wishing you good health. .......................................................

Originally Posted By: Doug Hillary
Hi Helen,

take good care of yourself - remember that YOU are a part of our lives too !

Best wishes
Doug

^^2nd. You're like family to us Helen!! Rest up and don't overdo it while your back is healing up!

Originally Posted By: Doug Hillary
Hi Garak,

all good here - thanks for the interest

Doug

I was just thinking about you too the other day Doug,I was wondering and hoping all was well with you,I haven't seen you on here in forever,and I'm so glad you're fine
smile.gif
You're a great guy Doug!!

Whenever I hear the words "back pain" I ALWAYS suggest yoga.

If you don't know what yoga can do for you you just don't know. It's safe, effective, singularized, energizing, inexpensive, challenging, progressive and social.

Strengthening one's back while improving its flexibility works WONDERS!

Give it a try. Many studios offer beginners month packages.

We do yoga in a 105 degree room. It's generically called "Hot Yoga".
Our studio is styled after Bikram Yoga (named for Bikram C. a weightlifter who developed the regimen after injuring himself).

Try yoga at plain room temperature first. The hot room turns many people away.

Originally Posted By: hr1940
I recently sprained my back trying to lift
My doctors are discussing whether I should go to a pain management clinic or to a neurosurgery doctor that works on spine problems.

Thank each of you for caring. BITOG and the members are very important to me because they were a part of Tony's life.

Helen
Inversion table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back