Wax / Sealant Recommendations for Truck and Camper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall...

For years, I have used Meguires Hi-Tech Yellow Wax (#26), with good results.

However, I am looking for recommendations on possible other products that will provide the maximum long life protection on both my '14 Ram Dually (Deep Cherry Red) and our Fifth Wheel camper with fiberglass sides.

Collinite 476 paste wax ( in a cooler climate at least) It lasts longer than you really want. I couldn't get the stuff off with Dawn dishwashing detergent.

FK1000P or Collinite 476S for standard sealants, if you want the longest lasting protection a coating is in order.

Last edited:
I used Meguiar's 365 paint protect on the sides on my boat in the spring. It sits at the marina in the water all summer long...it still is beading water and shines right up with a quick wash. I just tried it on my truck...so I am hoping it will last through winter.

Check out CarPro Hydro H2O or Tac Systems. Both are simple spray on and hose off. Just don't let it dry. Last 4 months or so. Nothing easier.

Check out CarPro Hydro H2O or Tac Systems. Both are simple spray on and hose off. Just don't let it dry. Last 4 months or so. Nothing easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back