Hicks Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hicks oil is a family owned oil company here in Illinois. Napa stores sell it locally but until now I had not heard of Hicks either but Napa claims it is a very good high quality oil.

Originally Posted By: yankees1
Hicks oil is a family owned oil company here in Illinois. Napa stores sell it locally but until now I had not heard of Hicks either but Napa claims it is a very good high quality oil.

Interesting, too bad they didn't spread out their market a bit. I like these smaller companies.

http://www.hicksoils.com/history.php

Quote:

Hicks Oils History

Where we've come from to where we are

Hicks Oils was formed in 1978 to serve the lubricant needs of Southern Illinois coal mines. Today Hicks Oils blends and packages motor oil, hydraulic fluid, gear lubes, transmission fluids and various specialty lubricants to fulfill most industries lubricant needs. Private label packaging has become one of the top priorities after adding a state-of-the-art label machine that runs over 300 quarts per minute, making this beneficial to customers with better pricing and turn around times.

The Hicks Oils facility is located in DuQuoin, Illinois with over one million gallons of bulk storage capacity and 160,00 square feet of warehouse space. With dedicated pumps, meters, piping and tanks Hicks Oils can meet virtually any volume new tank 01requirement on bulk products. Hicks Oils also has all necessary filling lines to package whatever container the customer require: 8 ounces up to railcars. With efficient bulk and package load loading areas truck drivers have the opportunity to be load quickly so they can get back on the road with very little downtime.

Hicks Oils offers customers a complete line of services from formulation to packaging, while maintaining the highest standards in the industry by meeting and exceeding all specs on our products. Hicks Oils blends and packages API approved products and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back