Who makes Super Tech oil for Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used their 10W-30 synthetic in my truck for years, but don't know who makes it.

They have different suppliers depending on the region. The east coast gets supplied by WPP, but Citgo and XOM make the ST for other parts of the country.

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
They have different suppliers depending on the region. The east coast gets supplied by WPP, but Citgo and XOM make the ST for other parts of the country.

I asked one of the guys in the Walmart service center, and he told me thought Pennzoil made ST, but didn't know for sure. I knew the ratings were good, but wondered who made it.

Originally Posted By: RHALL

I asked one of the guys in the Walmart service center, and he told me thought Pennzoil made ST, but didn't know for sure. I knew the ratings were good, but wondered who made it.

Take a picture of one of the bottles
smile.gif

Warren Petroleum Products makes the Suprtech oil I can buy in Boise Idaho. Good oil. I've used it in the past and will use it again without hesitation. I have a stash of other oil brands right now. As I said I will be using ST again and have no concerns about my vehicles when I do use it. If you look on the bottom of the oil container and it has a WPP logo it is the Warren Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back