Round holes AND louvers! Oh the humanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do that cause craxyoilretard asked me and bothered the [censored] outta me to post his pics! Shows who is a real mechanic and up with the times.

JeepYJ19: I will do that cause you're not full of [censored] LOL!

Crazyoildude is seriously just here to provoke people and [censored] people off and when he does NOT get answers he likes he keeps pushing until facts are presented by me, zee0six or Sayjac. Notice how he will shut the [censored] up when facts are brought out

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: car51
I can do that cause craxyoilretard asked me and bothered the [censored] outta me to post his pics! Shows who is a real mechanic and up with the times.

Crazyoildude is seriously just here to provoke people and [censored] people off and when he does NOT get answers he likes he keeps pushing until facts are presented by me, zee0six or Sayjac. Notice how he will shut the [censored] up when facts are brought out

Well since you have him ignored you can calm down now :]
happy2.gif

27zlyr8.jpg

Originally Posted By: car51

Could you PM me any photos of your cut ups as well? I appreciate your posts.

I'm sure as the list grows bigger for PMs sent you will end up just posting them on here.

Either way, thank you for including me in your PMs. Love your C&Ps :]

Thanks again!

I plan on returning the favour for a couple of my vehicles very shortly

No, actually I won't as crazyoildude took advantage of me and others with his b.s. I don't take kindly to it either which is why I hope everyone here notices what a royal child he is. Whine bout this and then that; go out a DEPENDS on for crimes sake

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's really Crazyoildudes fault directly. I believe something has been affected by sniffing solvents from all those years of engine rebuilding.....

Let me put the final nail to the coffin?
Another advantage of louvers is that if media ruptures and detach it won't circulare throught the engine as easy as with bigger and round holes...

Now, this thread can finally be put to sleep?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Garek... No offence intended but did you say this is not a place for beliefs???

It's not a place for belief when we're talking about something readily quantifiable. I know filters go into bypass. I know some filters clog. I know that some filters have some really tiny louvers that make me nervous. But, louvers shearing oil should be readily quantifiable. There are formulators here, not to mention other physicists and engineers.

The mechanism for mechanically shearing oil simply isn't there when flowing through a louver, even a tight one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back