Fram PH3600 Orange Can Cut and Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bud_One
I'll be changing out the PH3600 on our Vibe next month.
Can't wait to see if it fared as good as yours.
Thanks for the cut and post DerbyDave
thumbsup2.gif

You use a filter that huge on your Vibe? But it's at the bottom of the engine! Aren't you afraid of bottoming out and the can hitting the street?
shocked2.gif
crazy2.gif

good to see the Fram base level filters doing well...currently have an Autolite AL6607 (white painted can version of Fram PH6607 used for commercial accounts) on my bike; I've used these filters every so often...this is the last one I had; my usual usage would be for late autumn/winter/early spring oil change that would see 750-1500 miles (a filter costing $2.70 @ AutoZone seemed appropriate for a short OCI); I'm doing 2 short OCI's (@ 1000 miles each) to flush out the bike after shifting got a bit sticky after using a frankenbrew of leftover bike oils; unfortunately Autozones in my area seem to be dropping the Autolites & offering their base STP filters at the Autolite prices to commercial account holders! I will be switching to SuperTech 9688 filters for short OCI's and HiFlo Filtro 303 filters for longer OCI's during riding season...

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Originally Posted By: Bud_One
I'll be changing out the PH3600 on our Vibe next month.
Can't wait to see if it fared as good as yours.
Thanks for the cut and post DerbyDave
thumbsup2.gif

You use a filter that huge on your Vibe? But it's at the bottom of the engine! Aren't you afraid of bottoming out and the can hitting the street?
shocked2.gif
crazy2.gif

Believe it or not - it doesn't hang down as low as you would think , it's level with the oil pan.
I'll take picks next oil change before I remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back