My parents took my nissan s13 silvia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents took my car because i did a launch and burnout in front of my university.......... and got a ticket for reckless driving
frown.gif

Give my an excuse to get it back :p

Last edited:
When I was your age I did dumber stuff than this. But I did understand even at the age of pre 20 that tires were expensive. If you can't convince them by talking sincerely to them directly and are instead looking for excuses from strangers.... You haven't learned your lesson and I applaud them for taking the vehicle.

Notice I am not saying what you did merits taking away the vehicle...its your attitude which is why they probably really took it away. Hope it works out.

Last edited:
Yikes, reckless op is one step down from a dui/ovi here. The male brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25 or so. You can always tool around on a bike, skateboard, wagon, city bus etc...

It would be reckless of your parents to return it to you. Hopefully, they will sell it for a decent price. Suggest selling it to partially redeem yourself.

Don't do burnouts in public [censored]

Don't make excuses, own up to it, think long and hard about why it was stupid, and talk to your parents about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess i should explain better....there was somewhat a small car show at the university car park.
When exiting i did a launch and burnout, the cops stopped me a little way up and ticketed me
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Nissan101
I guess i should explain better....there was somewhat a small car show at the university car park.
When exiting i did a launch and burnout, the cops stopped me a little way up and ticketed me
frown.gif

Good on your parents, between the ticket and them taking the car away maybe you'll learn from it.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Suggest they give it back when you graduate. What is your parents name and address so we can write and say they did the right thing.

+100. We've all done dumb things. Time to grow up. Apologize to your parents and start doing the right things around the house.

Tell them you got scared and panicked and the cop only gave you a ticket because it was the end of the month and try not to laugh and keep your head down like you're a poor lost soul and the world hates you. If that doesn't work, get down on your knees and beg and cry
smile.gif

If that fails tell them you were so drunk you don't even remember it because your not that kind of dude to destroy property and are always respectful of others....

Im glad your parents took your car, learn to be responsible and start behaving like an adult. Driving is a privilege not a right. Learn from this and move on with life.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Glad you got the ticket. It is because of people like you and how you act that I avoid car shows.

Pretty much. And, it's just a 240SX. No matter how fast you want to believe it is, it's just... not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back