UT-Austin Response to CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hatt
How many students actually do not know the combatants in events such as the American Revolution and the American Civil War?....... I fail to believe it can possibly be that bad.

Oh, it's that bad all right. In fact, it's worse. I never would have made it out of high school without knowing these answers. How did they make it to college? This is the "intellect" produced by these same colleges who want artificial cocks on campus instead of guns.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
One college is trying to fight back and it surprised me that it was the University of Chicago

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/27/us/uni...tness.html?_r=0

We will see if the resolve holds. This comes at the same time Northwestern University is limiting free speech to two hours per week.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/25/northwestern-state-university-two-hours-free-speec/

That's straight from the Saul Alinksy playbook. "Fighting back" won't work because most ALL of the indoctrinating professors at these colleges are hard core communists. Most of them can't be fired because of Tenure. And they're having none of it. Political correctness is just another way of suppressing free speech. Which is what they want in the first place. They not only disrespect any opposing point of view, they don't even want to hear it. Many students in these schools will receive poor to non passing grades if the professor thinks they're politically conservative. Most every college in the United States today, especially the Ivy League schools, are ALL far left leaning. And that supports political correctness to the extreme that it suppresses free speech. That, along with the pure stupidity of demonstrations like, "Cocks Instead Of Glocks". I applaud the U of C. But they've got a long, tough row to hoe. And in the end it won't matter. On that note, I should clarify the ONLY time I lean to the left is when I wipe my a$$.

UT just released their security report concerning the death of student Haruka Weiser, who was raped then killed on the east side of campus in May by a newly-arrived homeless teenager with a history of instability.

http://kxan.com/2016/08/31/safety-assessment-highlights-gaps-in-ut-security/

At that time, the snowflake-set was panicking. Now? They're waving xxxxxs around to protest. So what are they going to do, WAVE it at the many homeless who approach co-eds in & around campus? Do they really want to tell a perp they're out looking for xxxx? "Here, assault me with this! I'm looking for a good XXXX."

Be Careful What You Wish For. You Just Might Get It.

Incredibly stupid, and naive........

I Advocate Gun Control: Practice Often!

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
giant "omg" on that one. I didn't even realize Trump was an English immigrant; can he even BE President?

I think I read somewhere that one of his grandparents was Scottish so maybe that's close enough?

Originally Posted By: billt460
Originally Posted By: hatt
How many students actually do not know the combatants in events such as the American Revolution and the American Civil War?....... I fail to believe it can possibly be that bad.

Oh, it's that bad all right. In fact, it's worse. I never would have made it out of high school without knowing these answers. How did they make it to college? This is the "intellect" produced by these same colleges who want artificial cocks on campus instead of guns.

These will be voting?

Originally Posted By: CT8
These will be voting?

You bet. Couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, but they will check all the boxes for a certain political party just like they were indoctrinated to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back