Wife is livid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
File a vandalism report. If the police won't come out, go to the station. Those cowboys aren't going to want to pay you squat so plan on suing them and asked for a garnishment of wages. Don't be surprised if they skip the country(probably in the country illegally). Comprehensive coverage should cover this. Good luck.Hard getting this type to pay for anything or even take responsibility for the damage they did.

They are turnips. They are here legally. (They're from Puerto Rico.) I suspect they will be fired, especially given when one of them called her.

Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
Drive beaters
frown.gif

You can't take fancy cars anywhere except to a roped off show somewhere, and I bet it'll still come back with scratches ...

+1000. I know the feeling your wife has. Cars like that need to be kept away from people like that.

I hope it gets fixed so its not noticeable

Originally Posted By: Donald
If her workplace, I would get them involved. They may cover it. It was their workers who caused the damage. They have a responsibility to provide a safe work environment including parking lot.

+1 and I would favor walking into the Police Department and filing a vandalism report. If the PD refuses to make a report, document that for your insurance company. Also remember the possibility that the turnips may try to get revenge later by really effing up the car.

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Also remember the possibility that the turnips may try to get revenge later by really effing up the car.

If you do something that motivates revenge vandalizing the car is something to hope for versus other things that scum bag men do to women.

They're welcome to try. Their survival if they do so is doubtful. (Bear in mind, Liz slings 5+ tons of stuff on & off her truck every day; also bear in mind, she carries a pistol and is quite good with it.)

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
They're welcome to try. Their survival if they do so is doubtful. (Bear in mind, Liz slings 5+ tons of stuff on & off her truck every day; also bear in mind, she carries a pistol and is quite good with it.)

I am generally disturbed by the level of belligerence in society today. It doesn't seem to take much to turn an average citizen into someone guilty of manslaughter. We are almost all guilty of hair-trigger moments. It's been too long since we've had a righteous war, I suppose.

I would just get it fixed...

I've come to find to find that even if they get fired, I expect more to happen to the GN anyways.....if they are dumb enough to sit on a classic-they will damage it more without thought anyways! It's also why I don't take good cars to work anymore if I can avoid it....

Still sucks no matter what...and I love GNs......
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: CT8
What kind of idiot sit on hood of car?

**Raises hand**

I used to sit on the hood of my Dad's '78 Cadillac. The hood was solid steel and the front chromed bumper made a great foot rest. I wouldn't dare try that on my '00 Buick though with its paper thin aluminum hood.

That's the reason I don't take my Grand National anywhere it would have to be parked for any length of time unattended. I drive it around and back home in the garage.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
That's the reason I don't take my Grand National anywhere it would have to be parked for any length of time unattended. I drive it around and back home in the garage.

I have a 1993 Cannondale M1000 that I treat the same way.

She should have not confronted the idiots, you never know how they are going to react. Take a picture or video of them on the hood if possible,take pic's of damage,file police report,inform managers,call insurance.

thumbsup2.gif
That's why every family should own a beater.

I think she'd rather sell it than never drive it.

If i had a Grand National i would certainly drive it but i would not let it out of my sight unless it was in the garage at home. Sorry for your damages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back