Low cost sedan looks better than expensive one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: bigdreama
Looks rate way below performance, economy, comfort, reliability......and the list goes on.

Different people buy vehicles based on different reasons/criteria.

Yup, if I'm gonna buy a new car, it has to look good. If it's ugly as sin but has amazing performance/acceleration/mpg/reliability etc. but it's ugly, it's disqualified.

I really don't understand these threads that debate the subjective look of this car versus that car.

The whole purpose of threads like this is to help us easily identify the people who think that a 1981 Chevy Chevette or Chevy Citation looks better than a 2016 Mazda 6.
We have accomplished that in the second reply to this thread.

We also identified the person who has a hard time with comprehension of the written word, and declared that a pickup truck (most likely also from the 1980's) is equivalent to a car.
That took reply #8, though reply #6 kind of hints at it.

It's always amusing to read the posts that reply to any of HTSS_TR's threads.
He's always able to get great replies to his multitude of threads.

BC.

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
I really don't understand these threads that debate the subjective look of this car versus that car.

The whole purpose of threads like this is to help us easily identify the people who think that a 1981 Chevy Chevette or Chevy Citation looks better than a 2016 Mazda 6.
We have accomplished that in the second reply to this thread.

We also identified the person who has a hard time with comprehension of the written word, and declared that a pickup truck (most likely also from the 1980's) is equivalent to a car.
That took reply #8, though reply #6 kind of hints at it.

It's always amusing to read the posts that reply to any of HTSS_TR's threads.
He's always able to get great replies to his multitude of threads.

BC.

May be my threads were too controversy or too dumb ?

PS The true is I used to have 1994 Lexus LS400 for 22 years with 380+k miles, just sold it few months ago. It was so reliable and the styling is classic, it was very nice looking exterior when new and okay after 20+ years. But all the new Lexus(and some Toyota's) vehicles are just horrendous looking, especially front grille.

I hate the new Lexus styling so much I post the opposite(nice looking cars) whenever I have a chance to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back